The Duke Startup Challenge will be holding an Information Session for all interested members of the Duke community on Tuesday September 8th. Organizers will provide an overview of the competition and opportunities to get involved as both a competitor and organizer.
Where: Fuqua School of Business, Mosler Classroom
When: Tuesday, September 8th
We will hold two identical sessions
o Session 1 – 7:05 – 7:35
o Session 2 – 7:40 – 8:10
Who Should Attend: All Duke students interested in entrepreneurship or individuals interested in supporting the DSC as an Organizing Committee member.
For those interested, we will be taking applications for Organizing Committee positions starting September 9th.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!
The Duke Start-Up Challenge Team
Duke Start-Up Challenge is a year-long entrepreneurship competition that encourages students to plan and launch their own businesses, receive feedback from experienced professionals, and have the chance to win seed capital up to $25,000.
Follow us on Twitter: @dukestartupchal
Fan us on Facebook: DSC Facebook Page
|To be removed click here|
Howie Rhee, MBA
Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
Watch our video: www.fuqua.duke.edu/wakeup
Duke Entrepreneurship Links:
- Entrepreneurship at Duke - www.EntrepreneurshipAtDuke.com
- A Duke Resource for Entrepreneurs: www.dukeVEN.com
- Weekly Education Series - www.dukeDEES.com
- Connect with Duke Entrepreneurs - www.dukegen.com
- Find a startup - www.startupmatchmaker.blogspot.com
- Duke Start-Up Challenge - www.dukestartupchallenge.org
- Entrepreneurship Week - www.eweekatduke.com
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/EshipAtDuke
- Blog - www.howierhee.blogspot.com
- Photos - http://picasaweb.google.com/EshipAtDuke
- LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/howierhee
- Entering the Duke Start-Up Challenge? See example business plans - email me for a copy of Business Plan Pro (advert)
- Resources from Intuit at http://smallbusinessunited.com (advert)
- Learn VC - www.learnvc.com (advertisement)
Post a Comment